I’m often asked about my Commercial diving that I do. I am registered with the HSE as a diving contractor. In order to carry out our work we have various Approved codes of Practice (ACoPs) that we adhere to – to ensure best practice and comply with the safe working protocols for our industry.
There are several aspects to the commercial diving services that I offer namely;
- Hand Fishing – following ACoP for Commercial shellfish diving in inshore water.
- Scientific Diving – following ACoP L107
- Media Diving – following ACoP L106
- Inshore Diving – following ACoP L104
- Teaching Diving – following ACoP L105
Whether it be as a dive supervisor for projects, whether it be as a three or five person team, I am able to provide the commercial diving services that you require. If it it is beyond my experience and knowledge, then I have contacts who I will bring on board to ensure that the services we provided are as good as any in the industry, if not better.
Our commercial rates vary dependant on the project, but our day rate for a commercial diver starts at around £160 and for a diver supervisor starts at around £210.
Whatever your project, wherever your project please get in touch with me and discuss it and see if I can help you with your diving solutions.
For more information about specific aspects of my commercial work please follow these links;
- Scientific Diving UK
- Salvage Diving UK
- Film & TV Safety Diving
- Sustainable Hand Fishing in Pembrokeshire
- Dive Services in Milford Haven
- Mooring inspections in Pembrokeshire
- Civil Engineering Diving UK
- Film & TV Safety Diving Sardina
Anything I can do to assist you please give me a call on 07534 387152 or drop me an email.