As a Technical Advisor, I have assisted with various media projects over the years, by providing technical expertise to media projects to ensure that a factual portrayal of diving and mountaineering takes place.
This is a different kind of work from my normal teaching and commercial diving, but something that I enjoy and get great satisfaction from.
If you are working on a project, be it media related, commercial related, challenge or expedition related, I can more than likely help. Be that through advising in the planning stages, be that hands on during the production stages, or be that in providing technical know how in order to get the action and performance correct and safe.
My background in engineering, military and predominantly in the world of diving and mountaineering, I can assist you – regardless of the size of your production.
I have a small team who work with me to provide underwater media safety support, media dive supervisors, in water safety divers, mountain film support, mountain technical advisors, mountain location fixer, diving location fixer and pretty much anything else you may require relating to mountaineering, climbing, diving and boating technical and location support.
Projects that we have been Technical Advisor for;
- ITV Series – The Endeavour
- WNO – on Tosca
- South Wales Echo – Article facts
- The Western Mail – Article facts
- Tear Times – Location & Safety Consultant
- The Observer – Article facts
- Challenge Club – Location & Safety Consultant
- Kili4kids – Location & Safety Consultant
- Various Corporate Digital Content – Location & Safety Consultant
- Veronica Magazine – Behind the scenes photography
- The Neighbours 4 – Dutch Production – Location & Safety Consultant
- Fishing News Magazine – Location & Safety Consultant
For more information, please get in touch on 07534 387152 or drop me an email here.