I started this week back out working on the boats, it was predominantly to get the dive lift sorted, despite my best intentions last week, we never actually got the lift off the boat, as such we arranged for an engineer to come out and fix it in situ, but that failed as well, resulting in me having to take the lift down solo.
This involved hacking through the legs to splay them in order to get the wedged bits out, before lifting the outer frame off. These were transported to the engineers workshop for repair.
I then took a road trip to my scallop buyer, where I pulled the scallops from the Sea, bagged them and transported them to the buyer. I had a look around his warehouse and processing unit before heading home.
A day of admin sorting out kit before a long weekend of diver training at Vobster Quay dive site, a good fun time introducing someone to the sport I love. To top it off I had a shave and got rid of my winter fur ready for the spring and summer seasons.