As part of my commercial work I have assisted with location finding for various media projects over the years, as well as providing technical expertise to media projects. This is a different kind of work from my normal teaching and commercial diving, but something that I enjoy and get great satisfaction from.
If you are working on a project, be it media related, commercial related, challenge or expedition related, I can more than likely help. Be that through advising in the planning stages, be that hands on during the production stages, or be that in providing technical know how in order to get the action and performance correct and safe.
My background in engineering, military and predominantly in the world of diving and mountaineering, I can assist you – regardless of the size of your production, I can assist.
My location knowledge covers the whole UK, Tanzania and Uganda, Nepal, Pakistan Antarctica, Australasia and some European locations.
I have a small team who work with me to provide underwater media safety support, media dive supervisors, in water safety divers, mountain film support, mountain technical advisors, mountain location fixer, diving location fixer and pretty much anything else you may require relating to mountaineering, climbing, diving and boating technical and location support.
Projects that we have worked on;
- ITV Series – The Endeavour – Location Fixer and Technical Expert
- WNO – Technical Advisor on Tosca
- South Wales Echo – Location Advisor & Technical Advisor
- The Western Mail – Location Advisor & Technical Advisor
- Tear Times – Technical Advisor
- The Observer – Technical Advisor
- Challenge Club – Location Advisor & Technical Advisor
- Kili4kids – Location Advisor & Technical Advisor
- Various Corporate Digital Content – Location Advisor & Technical Advisor
- Veronica Magazine – Behind the scenes underwater photography
- The Neighbours 4 – Dutch Production – Underwater Camera Assistants
For more information, please get in touch on 07534 387152 or drop me an email here.