Many divers find that night diving is their favorite type of diving. As with all specialty diving applications, procedures are different than those associated with open water diving. The purpose of this course is to acquaint the open water diver with the procedures, techniques, and potential hazards associated with diving at night, or in limited visibility. Becoming familiar with the use of dive lights, and night diving techniques such as navigation, buddy system procedures, communications, buoyancy control, and interacting with nocturnal aquatic life, the diver can safely enjoy night diving.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals that wish to explore the underwater world at night, along with the nocturnal wildlife
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18 , 10 with parental consent
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course graduates may:
- Dive at night and in limited visibility conditions they were exposed to during training
- Plan and execute a night and low visibility dives
Also, the SDI Night/Limited Visibility Diver Certification counts towards a single specialty rating to achieve the SDI Advanced Diver Development Program
How to take this course!
If you wish to take this course then get in touch with me on 07534 387152 or use the link below;