Divers often have a need, or want, to effectively communicate underwater. The SDI Full Face Mask Course is the perfect starting point. Full face mask diving allows the diver to relax and enjoy diving while not worrying about maintaining the second stage regulator. In addition, the full face mask will help insulate the diver from a coldwater environment.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking for more information about the different full face masks available and how to determine the correct one to meet their needs
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities without direct supervision of the SDI Instructor* so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
*Note: Junior divers (ages 10-14) must participate in diving activities with a parent, guardian, or dive professional.
Also, the SDI Full Face Mask Diver certification counts towards a single specialty rating to achieve the SDI Advanced Diver Development Program.
How to take this course!
Get in touch with me on 07534 387152 or book on a course using the form below;