Guided learning hours: 16
Total Qualification time: 20 – 1 days theory – 2 days with three training dives
- Hold a minimum diver grade of Sports Diver (or equivalent) with experience to a depth of 30 metres.
- Sports Divers who qualified prior to the inclusion of nitrox into the Sports Diver course should have completed the BSAC Nitrox Workshop.
- Have successfully completed a buoyancy assessment to gold standard.
- Must be able to demonstrate medical fitness to dive.
- Must be able to demonstrate a level of proficiency in diving. In general terms, this usually entails a minimum of 20 logged dives since qualifying as BSAC Sports Diver
- Provide evidence of logged dives to a minimum depth of 30 metres.
Cost: £400 incl Vat per person.
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.