First Response O2 Administrators Courses
What’s it about?
This course is intended to teach emergency oxygen (O2) administration. This program covers equipment and procedures for administrating oxygen as an emergency procedure. Equipment selection and use for decompression illness emergencies are detailed with practical components to train a well-rounded rescuer.
Who this course is for:
- Scuba Divers
- Dive Professionals and boat staff
- Other individuals who may need to administer oxygen
What you can expect to learn:
The Adult, Child, & Infant Emergency Care program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- Identification of DCI
- administration of emergency oxygen
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to administer O2 to a breathing or non-breathing person
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Guided learning hours: 2
Total Qualification time: 2
Validity: 2 year
Cost: £395 + vat for up to 6 learners
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.