First Response Workplace CPR
What’s it about?
This OSHA and ILCOR compliant course combines cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) into one program. It is designed to teach the proper techniques to safely administer CPR and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults. While not addressing first aid measures this course is the perfect way to prepare individuals to address one of the largest killers worldwide. Implementing CPR and AEDs in the event of an emergency can drastically change outcomes for the better.
The CPR and AED components cover the knowledge needed to address one of the largest causes of death in the world. Intervening with this knowledge can possibly save a life. The first aid program reviews common techniques to treat serious emergencies, as well as less serious, more common issues.
Who this course is for:
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Lifeguards, babysitters and care givers
- Those who need OSHA* and ILCOR compliant training or a course that has been accepted by the USCG
What you can expect to learn:
The Workplace CPR/AED program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person and administer the proper first aid.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Guided learning hours: 3
Total Qualification time: 3
Validity: 2 year
Cost: £395 + vat for up to 6 learners
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.