Guided learning hours: 8 – non-penetrative wreck course or 12 for penetrative wreck course
Total Qualification time: 16 or 20 – e-Learning in advance – 1 day with two training dives for non-penetrative wreck course. 2 days with 2 non-penetrative wreck dives and 1 limited penetrative wreck dive.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 15 for limited penetration course with parental consent
- Minimum age 10 with parental consent for a non-penetration course
- Junior Open Water Divers may not participate in any penetration activities or dives deeper than 18 metres / 60 feet
- Divers must have a deep diver speciality certification or be able to provide proof of experience in order to dive deeper than 18 metres / 60 feet in this course.
- £350 incl Vat per person for non-penetrative wreck course
- £450 incl Vat per person for Penetrative wreck course.
Get in touch
We are available for a chat at any time, so feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.