By making a booking with Mark Lewis you agree to these terms and conditions without reservation.
- To secure a reservation for a course, trip, training or any service that Mark Lewis offers, a booking form must be returned.
- Whole boat bookings, whole course bookings, multi-space bookings for trips are the responsibility of the person booking to fill any spaces. If the space is booked, then the person who booked it is responsible for filling it and paying for it.
- Once past the 14-day dead line the person who booked a space or spaces will be responsible for the full amount for the spaces booked as detailed below.
- I have the right to fill any spaces available on any course, trip, training or service I offer, unless the person booking has booked all of the spaces.
- I strongly recommend that you take out insurance for your course, trip, training or service I offer.
- I only charge you for what you book. I do not offer accommodation, transportation, flights, or any other deal that may be construed as a package.
- All overseas bookings are for services provided overseas and delivered overseas.
Ice Diving Courses
We aim to provide all ice diving courses when there is ice on the water. If there is no ice on the water due to weather conditions, we will still run the course but offer it as an altitude diving course instead. We don’t cancel the courses due to no ice as it isn’t cost effective. Therefore, please ensure that you have adequate insurance in place to cover any loses that you may ensure if you decide not to go ahead with the course.
Technical Diving Courses
On all diving courses that use gases other than air (so Nitrox and helium etc) then the student on the course, or the students on the course, are jointly and individually liable for the instructors gas bill. Typically on an Deco Course, the costs would be about £20/day. On a Trimix course, this could be over £100 per day.
- All payments are non refundable.
- The balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to the start date of your course, trip, training or service booked.
Your payments are non-refundable unless either of the following happen;
- We cancel the course / trip due to any reason.
- Cancellation by you within fourteen (14) days of booking your course.
We strongly suggest you take out cancellation insurance.