I offer boat diving on my privately owned, custom built steel dive boat based out of Milford Haven in West Wales. The boat carries ten single cylinder divers or eight twinset divers plus two crew. The boat has a dive ladder – no diver lift.
Options vary but all dive trips are advertised through my Scavenger Dive Boat group page on Facebook.
Options I can do on request are;
- For full boats over a weekend or single places on the boat for a days diving (Usually a minimum of two dives).
- Full boat in South Pembrokeshire (pickup in Milford Haven) for the day based on the maximums as above (min of two dives a day).
- Full boat in North Pembrokeshire (pickup in St Davids Whitesands Bay) for the day based on the maximums as above (min of two dives a day).
- Full boat for the Smalls – 2 dives – Normal total day at sea – 14hrs!
- Deep Tec Diving to 60mtr plus – usually 1 deep dive a day with a shallow dive back in the Haven during our return journey.
- Wreck Hunting
- Fun Trips and Sightseeing
Hot drinks, soup and cake served every day whilst out.
Full Boat Use
If you are interested in a full boat use with me as your CAT3 skipper, please get in touch with me to discuss your requirements and see how best I can help you.
Scavenger Dive Boat facilities;
- 2t Hiab
- 1t Winch
- Moon pool
- VHF x 2
- Depth Sounder
- Side Scan Sonar
- Dive Ladder – no diver lift
- Life Raft for boat capacity
To book any boat diving either give me a call on 07534 387152, or drop me a message;